Human tissue plasminogen activator, >85% single chain
Human tissue-type plasminogen activator (tPA) is a 527 amino acid glycoprotein. Synthesized from cDNA from a human melanoma cell line. It is recombinantly produced in Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells. Fully active, >85percent single chain.
Gene ID: 5327
Swiss-Prot/UniProt ID: P00750
View sample datasheet
View sample certificate of analysis
View material safety data sheet
Ask a question about this product
1. Sha J, Erova TE, Alyea RA et-al. Surface-expressed enolase contributes to the pathogenesis of clinical isolate SSU of Aeromonas hydrophila. J. Bacteriol. 2009;191 (9): 3095-107. doi:10.1128/JB.00005-09 – Free text at pubmed – Pubmed citation
2. Mantuano E, Lam MS, Gonias SL. LRP1 assembles unique co-receptor systems to initiate cell signaling in response to tissue-type plasminogen activator and myelin-associated glycoprotein. J. Biol. Chem. 2013;288 (47): 34009-18. doi:10.1074/jbc.M113.509133 – Free text at pubmed – Pubmed citation
3. Harr JN, Moore EE, Chin TL et-al. Viscoelastic hemostatic fibrinogen assays detect fibrinolysis early. 2014;April. European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery
4. Moore HB, Moore EE, Gonzalez E, et al. Hemolysis exacerbates hyperfibrinolysis, whereas platelolysis shuts down fibrinolysis: evolving concepts of the spectrum of fibrinolysis in response to severe injury. Shock. 2015;43(1):39-46. Link to article
5. Kim, Tae Kwon et al. ‘Conserved Amblyomma Americanum Tick Serpin19, An Inhibitor Of Blood Clotting Factors Xa And Xia, Trypsin And Plasmin, Has Anti-Haemostatic Functions’. International Journal for Parasitology (2015): n. pag. Web. 5 June 2015. Link to article
6. Mantuano E, Lam MS, Shibayama M, Campana WM, Gonias SL. The NMDA receptor functions independently and as an LRP1 co-receptor to promote Schwann cell survival and migration. J Cell Sci. 2015; Link to article
7. Qureshi T, Goswami S, Mcclintock CS, Ramsey MT, Peterson CB. Distinct encounter complexes of PAI-1 with plasminogen activators and vitronectin revealed by changes in the conformation and dynamics of the reactive center loop. Protein Sci. 2016;25(2):499-510.
8. Jablonka W, Kotsyfakis M, Mizurini DM, et al. Identification and Mechanistic Analysis of a Novel Tick-Derived Inhibitor of Thrombin. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(8):e0133991. Link to article
9. Radulović ŽM, Mulenga A. Heparan sulfate/heparin glycosaminoglycan binding alters inhibitory profile and enhances anticoagulant function of conserved Amblyomma americanum tick saliva serpin 19. Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 2016;80:1-10. Link to article.
10. Huebner BR, Moore EE, Moore HB, et al. Freeze-dried plasma enhances clot formation and inhibits fibrinolysis in the presence of tissue plasminogen activator similar to pooled liquid plasma. Transfusion. 2017. Link to article
11. Middendorp SJ, Wilbs J, Quarroz C, Calzavarini S, Angelillo-scherrer A, Heinis C. Peptide Macrocycle Inhibitor of Coagulation Factor XII with Subnanomolar Affinity and High Target Selectivity. J Med Chem. 2017;60(3):1151-1158. Link to article
12. Ali MF, Kaushik A, Kapil C, Gupta D, Jairajpuri MA. A hydrophobic patch surrounding Trp154 in human neuroserpin controls the helix F dynamics with implications in inhibition and aggregation. Sci Rep. 2017;7:42987. Link to article
13. Bucci JC, Mcclintock CS, Chu Y, et al. Resolving distinct molecular origins for copper effects on PAI-1. J Biol Inorg Chem. 2017;22(7):1123-1135. Link to article
14. Mantuano E, Azmoon P, Brifault C, et al. Tissue-type plasminogen activator regulates macrophage activation and innate immunity. Blood. 2017;130(11):1364-1374. Link to article
15. Mantuano E, Azmoon P, Brifault C, et al. Tissue-type plasminogen activator regulates macrophage activation and innate immunity. Blood. 2017;130(11):1364-1374. Link to article